Scenes From the Yarn Chest

The confessions of an addicted knitter.

(I do commissioned work. If you're interested, just ask)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My First Sweater!

Recently, I finished knitting my first sweater. It was a present for a friend, and I've included a pic below of her modeling it. It really wasn't that hard - I made it from the Stitch 'N Bitch cowl pattern - nor did it take as long as I expected. Of course, that's mostly because it's garter stitch...The hardest part was figuring out how to sew it together, as my expertise is definitely in knitting, not sewing. Let me know what you think!



3 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks really great. What color is it?

 
At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you have pictures I can see how good it looks. Keep up the good work

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks comfy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home