Scenes From the Yarn Chest

The confessions of an addicted knitter.

(I do commissioned work. If you're interested, just ask)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Kitties


My kitties are going to be soooo happy soon. What's black and red and slept all over? Their kitty bed this week. That's right. I thought perhaps if I made a bed that matched my fiance and mine's perhaps they would would be more inclined to sleep on their bed instead of bouncing on our heads in the middle of the night. In terms of knitting, I'm past the middle of the interior circle and am working on the decrease, so the rows get faster and faster from here on out. After this, I've got to knit a long garter stitch scarf - approx. 54" that will go around the edge. Here's a pic of what I've got so far.

Oh, and please, no comments about how it looks more like a toliet seat cover than a cat bed - I promise it won't when it's done! :)

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The color is beautiful. The black cat will look so cute on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home