Scenes From the Yarn Chest

The confessions of an addicted knitter.

(I do commissioned work. If you're interested, just ask)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Knitting Rocks!

Want proof? I'm going to start posting a weekly column of the coolest stuff I can find that's related to knitting. This week: knitting tattoos. Plenty of knitters have tattoos - but what about tattoos of knitting? If I were ever to get a tat, I'd definitely get one related somehow to my passion for knitting. Here's the best I found:

Adorable. Helpul birds holding up the yarn end.

Simple but effective. Needles stuck into a ball of yarn.

I can imagine this yarn would knit a gorgeous scarf.

Indeed! Plus, I think I own those same needles!


..And my favorite?
Awesome. I'd love to see what this guy knits.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Identifying gender by bicep could lead to erroneous conclusion. So where are photos of current work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home